Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10 things you have to know about ME!

1. My name is Nurul. When i was living in Ireland, Irish people found it hard to pronounce my name so i thought i should teach them to pronounce my name as "new-rule". Gosh! Im also still single & available! :)

2. I was born on 23rd November 1985 in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan but i was raised in Kuala Lumpur. So im going to be 25 this November! Wow! can't believe that im getting old!

3. I lived in Dublin, Ireland and London U.K for more than 7 years. I finally decided to go home for good last year in November - and here I am.... back in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! :)

4. Im holding a BA (Hons.) in Accounting & Finance from Griffith College Dublin, Ireland and now im currently sitting for my ACCA papers. I have a dream of becoming a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for a multinational company one day.

5. I love to pose. I love posing in front of the cameras. I always think of something i could do in front of the cameras. Loads of people said that im such a poser. Haha! :p Instead of being such a poser, my focus is human rights advocacy and sustainable development with a long-term goal to eradicate poverty.

6. I love Black & White photography. I almost turning all my pictures into Black & White. Why black & white photos? Because i think it's classic and unique.

7. I love reading! I have a huge collection of Agatha Christie books in my house. Currently im reading a malay thriller book called "Mantera Hitam".

8. I love watching Air Crash Investigation on the NatGeo! I don't know why but I love watching it! I always think that if i wasn't an Accountant by profession, i should be an Air Crash investigator. How interesting! Haha!

9. I have a little kitten called Eegam. I love him and adore him so much. He is my best friend and i could not afford to lose him - can't imagine my life would be without him.

10. Im a globe-trotter! I love travelling. I have been to all over Ireland, U.K, France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Holland, Sweden, the Caribbean Island and few places in Asia. I will share my experiences and journey later in my blog! :)

- END -

No comments:

Post a Comment